TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. All purchases are subject to availability and we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased, even if you have already placed your order. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing ddress/home number provided at the time the order was made.
Prices and Delivery
All prices are subject to change without notice and prices displayed on the Sites may vary from those in stores or from store-advertised prices. Occasionally, a small number of items on the Sites may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Sites and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Please also note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see on our Sites will depend on your monitor. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Delivery time depends on the delivery address. Sometimes there may be delays – e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather and Sant’Eustachio il Caffè is not responsible for that. We will keep you updated as much as we can and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress. Get in touch with us via email at email@example.com if you have any issues or questions. When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order . We only accept your order once payment has been received . If there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
Returns and refunds
As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns for free, subject to the rules below. If you return an item requesting a refund within 14 days of receiving it, we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. Sant’Eustachio il Caffè aims to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. We strongly recommend you get proof of postage . Our returns address is: Sant’Eustachio il Caffè Piazza Sant’Eustachio 82 00186 Roma
Items should be returned clean and closed. Please do not try to return it if you have opened, used or somehow damaged it. Items should be returned in original conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
“Sant’Eustachio” , the logo of Sant’Eustachio il Caffè and other Sant’Eustachio’s products or service names, logos or advertising slogans that may appear on the Sites are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sant’Eustachio il Caffè and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sant’Eustachio il Caffè. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Sites are the property of their respective owners.
Responsibility For Your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through our User Services or otherwise, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, “Content”).
Your Content Submissions and Limitation of Liability
By submitting Content to Sant’Eustachio il Caffè, you represent and warrant that:
• You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the User Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
• All “moral rights” that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personal information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
• Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
• Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
• Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration, except as may be otherwise permitted in writing by Sant’Eustachio il Caffè;
• Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
• Does not contain any software, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Sant’Eustachio il Caffè does not endorse users’ Content or opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Sant’Eustachio il Caffè disclaims all liability with respect to users’ Content.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Sant’Eustachio il Caffè through the User Services, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Sant’Eustachio il Caffè has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Sant’Eustachio il Caffè may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Sant’Eustachio il Caffè. Do not send Sant’Eustachio il Caffè such Content if you expect to be paid or want to continue to claim rights in such Content.
Guidelines for User Services
We value your interaction with us and highly encourage you to contribute your comments, ratings, reviews, opinions, ideas, questions and answers, images, videos, recipes, stories and other content. In order to participate constructively in our User Services, please consider the following guidelines:
• Be respectful. Everything you post should make a positive contribution and should be appropriate for viewing by all site visitors.
• Stay on topic. Relevant and insightful contributions raise the overall value of the site experience.
• Be honest. We ask that you be sincere in your participation by contributing content you know is accurate, based on your individual experience.
You may not use our User Services to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Sant’Eustachio il Caffè official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
We have adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Sites in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please note that repeat copyright infringers may have their access to the Sites terminated. If you believe in good faith that any content residing or accessible on these Sites infringes your copyright rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from these Sites by sending a notice of copyright infringement to: Customer Care Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your notification should include the following information:
• Describe the work, and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work and an identification of the content on these Sites that you believe to be infringing and its location (e.g. URL);
• Contact information about the notifying party (the “Notifying Party”), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the complained use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement made that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the Notifying Party is the copyright owner or is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; and
• The Notifying Party’s physical or electronic signature.
Users who believe they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice may file a counter-notification.
Links and Other Websites
The Site may contain text links (the “links”) to other websites that have no connection with the Site. Sant’Eustachio il Caffè does not control or monitor these websites, their content or their rules. Any link to other websites shall not be intended in any way as activity by Sant’Eustachio il Caffè to promote these websites and/or the contents published therein.
Limitation of Liability
You further acknowledge and agree that the sites, the user services and the products and services provided through the sites are provided “as is” and “as available.” the sites and user services may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects that impact your experience.
Sant’Eustachio il caffe’ disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of erchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. sant’Eustachio il caffè makes no warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, quality, reliability, availability or accuracy of the sites. including, without limiting the foregoing, that the sites, their content or the user services will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the sites will be free of viruses or other harmful components or that the sites, user services or any products or services obtained through this website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Sant’Eustachio il caffe’ shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way related to the use or operation of the sites, the user services, or the products and services offered through the sites, including, without limitation, consequential, punitive or special damages, nor damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of commercial information and/or any other financial loss.
Certain provisions of the foregoing paragraph may not apply to consumers in jurisdictions where prohibited by law.